Since 2008, Nusku Arts, a non profit organization (501c3), has been providing quality and affordable music classes for preschool, elementary, and middle schools students who would not otherwise have access to music education.
It is proven that young people who do not have access to music education, fall behind their peers with respect to self-esteem, academic learning, and cognitive capabilities. By providing students with affordable, accessible musical education, Nusku Arts powerfully improves their creative expression, personal growth and academic performance.
We ask Students to
- Strive to be the best you can be in everything you take on. Get inspired! Lead by example.
- Be open to new experiences. Allow yourself full expression in your creativity.
- Have a great time while learning. Make it fun! Laugh and play!
- Commit to integrity and be accountable.
- Achieve goals by working together and including others.
Vision for the Future
We envision a world in which all children, regardless of their financial situation, can confidently express their creativity through music. We encourage children to feel comfortable and confident in their own creative expression. Our goal is to support and strengthen their artistic expression.